Monday, December 9, 2019

THE ONE WHERE I CHOKED ON A BUG

This week we had cambiossss and guess what? IM STAYING WITH THE COLOMBIANA!!! Im súper excited tbh haha. I turned 7 months in the mission on saturday and so that was fun! Turns out December 7 is día de las velitas in Colombia so we celebrated my cumplemes with candles like the colombianos and then we put up the cute lil christmas tree my mom sent me and its súper cuteeee and its christmas and i love it haha

One of our goals this cambio is to get up every morning and go running and so weve been doing that and this guy in one of the other wars saw us running and he was like "OIIIII SIIIIIII VAMOS ARRIBA HERMANASSSSSSS" hahaha so that was really funny and really fun and ive started getting back into vertical training so when i go back home i wont have lost all my vertical and yeahhhhh im súper exciteddddd yo keep running cause i like doing that! 

This week Sylvia came to church again and brought PEPE with her!!!! They are progressing SO FAST like its so crazy...every time we have charlas with them theyve read more of the book of mormon than we asked them to and theyre already in 1 nefi 13 after 1 week!!!! Theyre FLYING frfr #milagros 

Really not much else happened this week but funny story: so we were walking to the church the other day to do studies and i had this HUGE sneeze that like almost knocked me over but when i breathed in right before the sneeze a bug flew into my mouth and i started choking and i couldnt breathe for like 30 seconds and my companion was just laughing ar me and the cute old man on the porch where it happened laughed at me too 😂😂😂 and yeah that happened lol but hope everyone has a good week this week!!!



1. Parte de la misión con Benjamin de Hoyos
2&3. Dia de las velitas
4. Its not cold but i just really like my new hat man 😂😂
5. Our cute lil tree











No comments:

Post a Comment