Monday, October 28, 2019

THE ONE WITH THE MINI PHOTOSHOOT 🙄🙄

Holaaaaaaa!!!! Este semana fue súper bien de verdad!! We did some more service those week for an investigador of the other hermanas in our ward named Pablo and hes súper bueno!! I found a huge four leaf clover in his yard and i was like oooooo today is about to be poppin and guess what happenedddddd, i put 3 baptismal dates!! Then all this week we found súper awesome people to teach! Im súper excited la verdad!! 
Also this week i was in Montevideo! Had to do my cédula, the part where they take your finger prints and your picture and stuff...well my fingerprints...they suck after that service activity with that awful paint that dries your hands super bad and i didnt have good prints para nadaaaaa so i had to reprint like 3 times which apparently required 3 different pictures haha so that was annoying but whatever. On the way home i Sat next to this dude whos a firefighter...but the firefighters have cooler names here haha theyre called bomberos!! 
Alsoooooo good news, im no longer washing my clothes by hand haha we got a washer!! But that means we had to mover the old one out...which was súper heavy and i moved it all by myself which i was proud of myself haha but now all my clothes are cleannnnnn and that means a happy hermana Anderson 


1. Soy moana 
2. Servicio
3. Brenda! 
4. Right after i hit my head cause the secretarys are scary drivers
5. Paisaje!








No comments:

Post a Comment