Sunday, September 1, 2019

THE ONE WHERE IT WAS BASICALLY A VACATION AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO HUMAN

They robbed me of my pday this week and that made me so sad haha so we literally had to ask president today for permission to email today haha but anyways, this week was so weird...so first off, we did absolutely nothing...uhhhh that was so freakin weird. so, hermana rojas hurt her foot really bad so we've been going too and from montevideo a lot to take adventures to the hospital and yall...this hospital is the nicest hospital ive ever seen in my life...its like the grey's anatomy hospital on steroids!! we have to go back on thursday soooo suerte para nosotros haha! also we took a temple trip this week with our converts and it was super super awesome! it was a really good experiencia for real for real! but because we were in montevideo, i got to see hermana king again!!! and the girl hermana king is training, hermana robinson, is someone that my teacher in the ccm told me to keep an eye out for and so now i have another friend in the mission!!! but anyways, i dont really have a lot of time this week but i just wanted to say that i'm alive haha

1.new bling haha (love you kels!!)

2. me and hermana rojas at the temple!

3. hermana king and hermana robinson!

4. me and hermana robinson!

5. paisaje! (from a bus)








No comments:

Post a Comment